We are currently seeking experienced Customer Service Agents to join our Financial Services client based in Salisbury. If you have experience within a telephone based role this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Our Client are a leading provider of Pension Administration services in the UK with around 650 employees across 5 locations; London, Salisbury, Bristol, Milton Keynes and Essex. As one of the first SIPP providers in the UK, they pride themselves on their wealth of experience and secure approach to retirement wealth planning.
The role will involve:
- Answering incoming calls
- Updating in house system
- Following FCA guidelines
- Remaining professional at all times
- Dealing with high volume calls
- Fast paced environment, dealing with calls from investors and IFA regarding pension/investments
- Resolution of client, customer and internal company queries within specific team deadlines.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Numerate, with good IT skills and knowledge of MS Excel
- Have previous telephone based experience
- Confident communication (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Be able to pick things up quickly
- Be adaptable and able to take on new tasks seamlessly
- 25 days’ paid annual leave with holiday trading options
- Good pension with matched contribution of up to 6%
- Income protection and death in service benefit of four times your salary
- Long service awards, including extra holiday days and cash bonuses
- A workplace that values diversity and your individual talents.
- Optional excess-free private medical insurance for you and your family
|Job Category||Customer Service|
|Salary:||£18,000 - £22,000 per annum|
|Job type:||Permanent, Full time|