We are currently an Incident Manager to join our Pensions Client based in Salisbury. If you are an experienced Incident Manager with a background in Financial Services then this is the position for you. This is a full-time permanent position in Salisbury but remote working opportunities are available.
Our Client are a leading provider of Pension Administration services in the UK with around 650 employees across 5 locations; London, Salisbury, Bristol, Milton Keynes and Essex. As one of the first SIPP providers in the UK, they pride themselves on their wealth of experience and secure approach to retirement wealth planning.
The successful Incident Manager will:
The Incident Manager is responsible for leading and coordinating the business through incident management with the primary objective to restore production of service as quickly and effectively as possible whilst protecting customer outcomes. A strong risk and control focus is required to minimise associated customer, reputational, financial, operational or regulatory impact.
The primary focus would be:
- Incident Management – facilitate the end to end process from identification, prioritisation, ongoing management and action management delivery through to incident closure
- Root Cause analysis – to provide root cause analysis on all incidents, ensuring they are linked, where applicable, to a known risk and control, or the risk database is updated to reflect.
- Management Information – responsible for reporting information when required and inline with reporting cycles for specific incidents and for overall incident reporting
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience in financial services, with full understanding of interactions and interdependencies across all functional groups and stakeholders
- Experience in managing major incidents, with the ability to work under pressure and handle conflicting situations with a range of stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- A completer/finisher with demonstrable experience in driving through solutions and completing activity on allocated tasks/projects
- A strong team player who has an ability to work under pressure, with sound analysis and problem solving skills and able to building excellent working relationships
- Significant previous experience of operating within an ITIL-based Incident Management process framework would be an advantage
- Experience of the Microsoft O365 application suite
- Excellent documentation / communication and stakeholder management skills
|Job Category||Financial Services|
|Job type:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £50,000 per annum|