An exciting position has become available for an Investments Administrator to join our Financial Services client based in Essex. If you are looking for a new full-time Administration based role then this is perfect for you. We are currently looking for candidates with financial services, administration or customer service experience. Full training will be given and scope for progression.
Our Client are a leading provider of Pension Administration services in the UK with around 650 employees across 5 locations; London, Salisbury, Bristol, Milton Keynes and Essex. They pride themselves on their wealth of experience and secure approach to Investments and Wealth Planning
The role will involve:
- Representing business in a professional manner and producing work of the highest standard
- Developing good working relationships with all Investors, Advisers, third parties and internal teams.
- Dealing with all queries by telephone, email, and letter as appropriate
- Administer work generated by Investors, Advisers and internal instructions within agreed service levels
- Responsible for managing your own delegated work load, prioritising your activity within agreed Service Level Agreements and timescales and to use discretion in making decisions
- Provide good Investor service, taking ownership of work, any issues arising, fixing them promptly and escalating when appropriate
- Go the extra mile; be an advocate for the Investor
- When processing use clear, concise communication (verbal & written) that is appropriate for the audience, ensuring relevant products, services and charges are explained.
- Accurately updating systems to reflect work received or carried out ensuring Investor records are maintained
- Work efficiently in an organised manner
- Highlight process improvement ideas to your line manager
We currently have a variety of roles at different levels available from entry to senior levels, for more information please contact us today!
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience in a Financial Services Administration based role is advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Willingness to try new things and embrace change
- Reliable and punctual
- Strong organisation skills and capacity to multi task
- Good numerical skills, with an eye for detail
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- Computer literate, good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Educated to GCSE level with Maths and English grade C or above
|Salary:||£18,000 - £25,000 per annum|