We are currently seeking experienced Property Administrators to join our Financial Services client based in Salisbury. If you have previous Property Pension, Accounts (Legder or Credit control) this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Our Client are a leading provider of Pension Administration services in the UK with around 650 employees across 5 locations; London, Salisbury, Bristol, Milton Keynes and Essex. As one of the first SIPP providers in the UK, they pride themselves on their wealth of experience and secure approach to retirement wealth planning.
The role will involve:
- Reporting to a Property Technician, you will be part of a team responsible for providing excellent service in order to regularise commercial properties in line with product Terms & Conditions,
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, and relevant regulatory requirements.
- This team will work alongside the property team who act as primary point of contact for Investors and Advisers transacting on commercial properties
- You must deliver a high quality service with a penchant for attention to detail in order to ensure that our files and systems are updated accordingly.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Knowledge of the SIPP, SSAS, Pension, other non SIPP investments (such as ISA or GIA) and the Financial Services market.
- 12months + Property or Financial Services experience.
- Proven Customer Service Skills, strong written and verbal communication.
- A flexible attitude with a willingness to go the extra mile.
- A team player but able to work independently using your initiative.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management and the ability to work to deadlines.
- 25 days’ paid annual leave with holiday trading options
- Good pension with matched contribution of up to 6%
- Income protection and death in service benefit of four times your salary
- Long service awards, including extra holiday days and cash bonuses
- A workplace that values diversity and your individual talents.
- Optional excess-free private medical insurance for you and your family
|Job Category||Financial Services|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000 per annum|