We are currently seeking a Senior Business Development Consultant. This is a great opportunity to work within a rapidly growing and fast paced fintech firm. The business has a long-standing reputation across Europe as being the one of the top Foreign exchange experts. With offices in four continents.
A true powerhouse Currency Transfer business is seeking a Senior Business Development Consultant to continue they are rapid growth servicing global SME and Corporate customers.
Key tasks will include:
- Develop strong understanding of clients and prospect business and define their needs.
- Identify and pursue key industries to develop relationships
- Manage leads and Marketing information to strengthen sales process
- Demonstrate excellent Risk management and Cash flow
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets and performance KPI’s.
- Proactively research and identify lead opportunities.
- Cold call or contact clients and prospect in assigned regions, segments and/or industries.
- Leverage marketing automation and sales enablement tools to effectively manage leads through the entire sales process.
- Expert understanding of FX products and capabilities: platform(s) for receiving and sending payments, hedging tools for managing currency volatility and recurring market commentary providing valuable insights into the broader business and economic landscape.
- Develop a deep understanding of your prospect’s business and validate customer needs and decision criteria on an ongoing basis.
- Daily use of Salesforce.com to ensure your pipeline is always up-to-date and accurate.
- Foreign Exchange Sales
- Business to Business sales
Required Skills and Experience:
- A proven sales professional with in-depth experience closing FX/payments opportunities with SME’s and Corporates.
- An existing network of high potential prospects.
- History of exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
- A persistent will to succeed in complex sales processes.
- Excellence in new customer acquisition and assisting others in closing business.
- Strong understanding of regulatory frameworks relevant to FX and payments
- Solid understanding of the flow of funds in international payments models.
- Previous experience using business tools Duedil, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, Online demonstration and/or conferencing tools.
- Speaking a second language will be considered a significant advantage in the recruitment process.
- Any progress to gaining CF30 or RDR would be seen as an advantage in your application.
|Job Category||Financial Services, FX, Sales|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £65,000 per annum|
|Job type:||Permanent, Full-time|