This is a great opportunity for a Software Developer/programmer to join one of the largest specialist data focused contract research companies in Europe supporting human clinical trials developing new life saving drugs. The specialist clinical biometrics CRO is supporting global pharma, biotech, medical device and animal health partners with innovative clinical development services.
Our client is one of the largest specialist data focused contract research companies in Europe supporting human clinical trials developing new life saving drugs. Using its innovative Electronic Data Collection system, ePRO mobile app and related biometrics services, the company is a market leader in the healthcare arena.
The role will involve:
- You will be required to participate in all phases of the project lifecycle, from requirement definition to testing and delivery.
- Work with clients and/or business Analysts to define and develop user requirements
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contribute to team meetings; troubleshoot development and production issues across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice and coaching.
- Work in partnership with the development team, ensure technical solutions are properly architected and specified, and review all personally developed code for quality assurance.
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Follow the Company IT SDLC process
- Maintain awareness of company SOPs, customer SOPs (as required); lead and contribute to SOP updates and implementation.
- Develop and maintain working familiarity with company project, resource and costing tracking systems.
- Attend all training as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Current/Previous Software Developer Experience
- Current/previous Clinical Research Organisation Experience minimum 3 years
- Expertise in the development and implementation of end-to-end web / desktop applications
|Salary:||£45,000 - £55,000 per annum|